We know that there is often a very special bond that develops between young children and dogs - a bond that many youngsters would love to express, but aren't able to express in written words.
We would love to acknowledge all of you who may be too young to write a story or those of you who would like to draw a picture of your canine hero. So, we welcome drawings from any and all who would rather draw a picture of their hero dog rather than write a story.
We have found that drawings lend a very special flavor to our books. They are often endearing, beautiful and always give readers a warm smile.
There are 2 ways you can submit a drawing of your canine hero;
- By Mail
- Scan your drawing and submit electronically through the online drawing submission tool. (our preferred method)
Guidelines for submitting your drawing:
- Click on SUBMIT DRAWING
- Fill out electronic submission form (Step 1 & 2)
- Click Download Form
- Print Form and follow instructions provided
- Once you have created your drawing, please refer to the instruction sheet that was printed with your form for details on mailing or uploading your submission.
- If there is more than one person submitting per household, please be sure to create separate submissions for each individual.
- If you find the need for more than one drawing form, please log into your account and print additional forms as required.
- Please use pen, marker or pencil crayons when creating your drawing as plain pencil is often too light and does not reproduce well.
- Please try to keep your drawing within the drawing box template.
- Please print clearly when describing your canine hero in the space provided on your drawing form.
If you would like to see a sample of the drawing form click here.